Restoration Christian Fellowship Church was founded in 1984 by Pastors Joseph L. Ingram and Emogene M. Ingram under the leading of the Holy Spirit. The ministry began as a Bible Study with a group of people meeting in the Pastors' home.
On July 16, 1986, the Church was incorporated as a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the state of New Jersey. At that time, the congregation was meeting at School Number Three in Sicklerville, New Jersey, while a weekly Bible Study remained in the Pastors' home.
In December 1989, RCFC started renting the Sicklerville United Methodist Church to hold their services. We also had access to their Church's social hall allowing more activities for the youth.
In December of 1993, RCFC purchased sixteen and one-half acres of land at 403 Andrews Road Sicklerville, New Jersey. The Vision of RCFC is now unfolding. Our new sanctuary the first phase of our building project was completed in 1998. The second phase, the Day Care/Learning Center was completed in 2005. Future phases will include: Administrative Offices, Family Life Center and RCFC Safe Haven Home to accommodate housing for Unwed Mothers, Aged-Out Foster Care Children, all types Special Needs, and for general Public Housing.
On May 4, 2002 Co-Pastor Emogene M. Ingram was installed to the Office of Senior Pastor of RCFC, and Elder Kenneth E. Jones appointed as the Assistant Pastor under the leadership of Overseer Joseph L. Ingram.
In the first quarter of 2005, under the prompting of the Holy Spirit, RCFC joined World Harvest Church Ministerial Fellowship under the spiritual leadership of Pastor Rod Parsley.
On May 30, 2010 Othelia Hill, was ordained as Elder, and installed as Pastor and Founder of Heavenly Healed Ministry Tabernacle (HHMT) by Overseer Joseph L. Ingram. HHMT is located 1705 Sicklerville Road Sicklerville, New Jersey, and is a Sister Church to Restoration Christian Fellowship Church.